We are always keen to hear of your feedback regarding our service, so that we can endeavour to improve anything that needs improving and maintain/build upon things we are doing well.
We receive a lot of verbal and written thank you messages and compliments. The NHS Choices website has a section for patients to review their surgery. Unfortunately we are not permitted to transcribe any written or verbal comments we receive from patients on to the website.
It would really help us if you would take a couple of minutes of your time to visit the following website and leave your feedback.
You will be asked to complete the following scores:
• Recommend to friends and family? How likely are you to recommend this GP surgery to friends and family if they needed similar care or treatment?
• Telephone access: Are you able to get through to the surgery by telephone?
• Appointments: Are you able to get an appointment when you want one?
• Dignity and respect: Do the staff treat you with dignity and respect?
• Involvement in decisions: Does the surgery involve you in decisions about your care and treatment?
• Providing accurate information: This GP practice provides accurate and up to date information on services and opening hours
• Your review (optional)
If you don’t have access to the internet please ask at Reception and we will assist you.